APMG Better Business Cases User Group - May 2016
Better Business Cases User Group – May 2016
We’re currently making a number of enhancements to our APMG Better Business Cases certification scheme. These changes include updates to the Green Book, Project Guidance as well as to the International Guidance, all due to launch in Q3 2016.
Join us in Cardiff on 13 May to hear the latest updates and hear directly from representatives from the HM Treasury, Infrastructure UK, States of Guernsey and the Welsh Government.
When: Friday, 13th May 2016.
Entry costs: FREE to attend
- 9:30 Registration opens
- 10:00 Richard Pharro, CEO APMG International opens the floor
- 10:10 Opening Keynote – Sir Derek Jones, Permanent Secretary, Welsh Government
- 10:30 A progress report on the refresh of the Green Book – Joseph Lowe, Head of Economics Branch, HM Treasury
- 11:15 Coffee Break
- 11:45 Refreshing the Project and Program Guidance – Joe Flanagan, Director of Approvals, NHS Wales
- 12.30 Lunch break
- 13.30 International Infrastructure Planning – James Ballingall, Head of the International Unit, Infrastructure UK
- 14.00 Delivering the strategic portfolio: An international dimension – Geraint ap Siôn, Portfolio Director
- 14.30 Training ByteSize case study – Dr Fatollah Youssefifar
- 15.15 Cath Convery, Explosive Learning Solutions
- 16.00 Q & A
- 17.00 Event Closes
Should you have any questions, please contact Jo Davies:
- Email: Joanne.Davies@apmgroup.co.uk , Marketing Campaign Manager, APMG International
- Twitter: @PPM_APMG #APMGBBC