Agile Project Management™ Certification
The Agile Project Management™ (AgilePM®) certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile.
Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
The course will:
- Explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
- Explain how an agile project is managed
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to "traditional" projects)
- Provide integration with PRINCE2®.
The following title is available from APMG-Business Books.
Agile Project Management Handbook
View our APMG-International Agile Project Management Certification Interactive Brochure for further information on the qualification.
In this section
|Agile Project Management|
|Accredited Training Providers|
|Successful Candidate Register|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
Agile PM: What is it?
Keith Richards, from agileKRC, talks about Agile Project Management.
- Read our Agile blog posts for all the latest developments.