Thank you to all delegates, presenters and supporters for joining us in Warsaw and contributing to a great event.
The Agile Projects Summit welcomed an international selection of Agile experts to provide a range of engaging and thought provoking keynote presentations and roundtable discussions for project management professionals from across Poland.
Delegates had the opportunity to hear from the experiences, challenges and success of Agile adoption from multi-national companies including E.ON and Thomson Reuters, and Poland-based organizations including Urzędu Komunikacji Elektronicznej (UKE) and Raiffeisen Polbank.
Presentation slides for the keynote presentations are available to download using the links below:-
- Business Agility - The E.ON Experience (Dave White and Meggie Revesjö)
- Agile Projects and Programmes (Vic Page and Dot Tudor)
- Zastosowanie podejścia Agile do wdrożenia systemu EPL w Urzędzie Komunikacji Elektronicznej (Rafał Gęślicki)
- Agile Project Management (AgilePM) training and certification: click here
- Agile Business Analysis (AgileBA) training and certification: click here
- Agile Programme Management (AgilePgM) training and certification: click here
If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact Sabina Bieniecka: