APMG Accredited Consulting Organizations (ACOs)
Since 1993 APMG International has accredited a worldwide network of consulting organizations and individual consultants ensuring clients are provided with a consistent high quality consulting service. An APMG ACO is part of an elite group of organizations which undergo regular rigorous assessment to prove their consulting expertise. The rigour and credibility of this scheme is based on accreditation by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) against international standards (ISO17021 and ISO9001). This accreditation is internationally recognised and supports current market recognition that APMG ACOs and their Registered Consultants will consistently deliver high quality consulting services.
In addition to this globally recognised accreditation, APMG has developed and owns extensive intellectual property for the delivery of the scheme as well as specialised consulting products. These consulting products are delivered by trained APMG Registered Consultants and provide clients with specialist objective analysis. The P3M3® APMG Assessment Tool and the APMG Maturity Index are two examples of APMG consulting tools that are now being successfully used worldwide.
Why use an APMG ACO and APMG Registered Consultant?
- Organisations can reduce their risk and save time and cost when selecting accredited suppliers that comply to international quality standards.
- Individuals and organisations can be confident that an APMG accredited product has been extensively tested for international use and that an accredited companies' products and services have been independently assessed to ensure a consistent and high quality service.
- Accredited APMG ACOs can provide objective proof that they comply with best practice – proof based on annual reviews by APMG on their ability to provide clients with a quality consulting service.
- Accredited individuals can validate their technical knowledge and experience from a rigorous Registered Consultant entry process and annual independent assessment by industry experts. The ability to translate theory to practice is also confirmed by independent assessment by clients and colleagues.
What do Registered Consultants do?
Registered Consultants can:
APMG's Accredited Consulting Scheme
Why do they occupy a unique position in the market?
In 2014 APMG refreshed the international ACO scheme to now offer three unique strands of specialism for Registered Consultants:
- APMG Portfolio, Programme and Project Registered Consultant ™
- APMG IT Governance and Service Management Registered Consultant ™
- APMG Organizational Change Management Registered Consultant ™
An APMG Registered Consultant can be accredited in one or more areas of specialism with each area having specific standards that must comply with UKAS accreditation requirements.
For full details of ACOs around the world please browse our online Accredited Consulting Organization listings.If you are interested in becoming an APMG ACO or an APMG Registered Consultant please contact our Consulting Services Executive, Lawrie Kirk at email@example.com
"Our accredited consultant is able to view our work impartially. He proved to be a good 'sparring partner' - a person who can make us think about issues in a different way."
Frank Hoevenaars, Director, Project Control, Maasvlakte2
"We genuinely did not know how well we were doing, so we were very pleased with the outcome of our assessment.
Dr Adel Bataweel, Head of Risk, King Fahad Medical City
"It was useful to get external expert guidance. Our consultant was able to ask questions which challenged my thinking."
Titus Dijkstra, Project Director, Rentokil Initial