The Benefits of Training Accreditation
APMG-International accredits training organizations to deliver courses and exams associated with our . We do not deliver training ourselves, but can accredit your training organization, trainers, courseware and quality management system.
As an Accredited Training Organization you will be able to take advantage of our range of value-adding services to grow your business. By becoming accredited with APMG-International, your clients can be certain you offer the highest quality training.
Our accreditation is a respected seal of approval, and we are in turn accredited by The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) for our PRINCE2®, MSP® and M_o_R® certification activities. UKAS is the only national accreditation body recognized by the UK Government.
Wherever you are based in the world, and whether your business is large or small, you can be assured of globally consistent standards. We tailor our services to specific regional needs and our pricing structure ensures a market-based price for accreditation and examinations.
- A comprehensive portfolio of over 30 certification schemes for knowledge based workers
- A streamlined supply chain for delivering examinations globally
- Exams in 20 languages
- Web-based exams and our secure Remote Proctor system
- Online exam booking and instant exam results using our Self Scan™ technology
- Discounted rates on orders of core guidance texts for training courses
- Invitations to networking events and industry showcases.
Do we need to become accredited?
Only accredited training providers or their affiliates can provide courses and exams in APMG-International's qualification schemes. Un-accredited training providers cannot grant certification and may be in breach of copyright law.
To download our brochures explaining the accreditation process and benefits, please fill in the form below.