Why become accredited?
APMG-International is committed to quality, which is reflected in the high standards we set both for ourselves and our accredited organizations. By becoming an Accredited Consulting Organization (ACO) your business will be demonstrating the expertise of its highly trained consultants.
Working as a team, you will be offered as much guidance as you need to make sure the accreditation process is straightforward as we endeavour to create a mutually beneficial partnership.
As well as affording you wider market recognition, there are numerous advantages to becoming an ACO. You will:
- Demonstrate independent assessment of your organisation consulting capability (ACO) and individual consulting ability (RC)
- Be given opportunities to share insights and expertise with fellow ACOs
- Have access to pre-release material as methods are developed and enhanced
- Get discounted rates on Best Management Practice publications.
ACOs employ at least one Registered Consultant. Your Registered Consultants (RCs) will be supported by leading global research and tools such as e-change and Onemind allowing consultants to provide proven, cost effective recommendations. You will also have access to our global marketing network and local marketing promoting the quality of the brands and services.
RCs are accredited in one or more of the following specialisations:
- APMG Portfolio, Programme and Project Registered Consultant ™
- APMG IT Governance and Service Management Registered Consultant ™
- APMG Organizational Change Management Registered Consultant ™
An APMG Registered Consultant can be accredited in one or more areas of specialism with each area having specific standards that must comply with UKAS accreditation requirements.
Registered Consultants are required to demonstrate their competence in the following areas:
- Influencing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Assignment Lifecycle
- Client Issues
- Client Management
- Skill and Knowledge Transfer
- Market and Professional Network
- Development of Others
- Assignment Management
- Solutions, Tools and Methodologies
- Risk Management
- Personal Growth
- Professionalism and Ethics.
For more details about the benefits of accreditation and the process involved, please contact us.