Our Accreditation Services
Accreditation is a means of assessing the technical competence and integrity of organizations offering specific services, and brings benefits to three stakeholder groups:
- Organizations can reduce their risk and save time and cost when selecting accredited suppliers.
- Individuals and organizations can be confident that accredited companies' products and services have been independently assessed to ensure a consistent and high quality service.
- Accredited providers have objective proof that they comply with best practice.
- Accredited individuals can demonstrate their technical knowledge and experience.
We believe that accreditation, certification and qualifications are growing in importance globally, as more organizations and individuals seek to demonstrate their capability and competence.
Richard Pharro, CEO, APMG-International
Established in 1993, APMG has continually developed and adapted its accreditation processes with three clear objectives:
- To ensure the market has absolute confidence in the services provided by our accredited organizations
- To help our accredited organizations develop and extend the market for their services
- To ensure that, while our accreditation processes remain rigorous and demand a high standard, we do not place unnecessary burdens on those we accredit."
We accredit training organizations, trainers and course material. Find out more>>
We accredit consulting organizations and individual consultants, who can then offer a variety of services to clients, including maturity assessment. Find out more>>
Certified Management Consultant Award
APMG-International are an Accredited Practice of the Institute of Consulting (IC). This authorizes us to assess our Registered Consultants for the IC's Certified Management Consultant (CMC) qualification. We are currently the only certification body other than the IC authorized to recommend the award of this prestigious qualification.
ISO 9001 Quality Systems Certification
The ISO 9001:2008 series describes standards for a Quality Management System, addressing the principles and processes surrounding the design, development and delivery of a general product or service. Our UKAS-regulated scheme offers ISO 9001 certification to training and consulting organizations. Find out more>>
In this section
|Our Accreditation Services|
|The Benefits of Training Accreditation|
|ISO 9001:2008 Quality Systems Certification|
|Certified Management Consultant Award|
|Further information about our standards for ATOs and potential ATOs|